BUSINESS EQUIPMENT FINANCE
Equipment is a critical business asset that is required in the normal day-to-day running of your business operations.
As a business owner, you are constantly faced with a number of decisions that you must make regarding the purchase and replacement of equipment. You can use the working capital or obtain finance for buying equipment. The decision you make depends on:
- What is best for your business?
- What are your current circumstances at the time of making your decision?
What Types of Business Equipment Can Be Financed?
Singh Finance can arrange low rate business equipment finance for:
- Cars, utilities and light commercial vehicles
- Trucks and buses
- Forklifts, cranes and earth moving equipment
- Computing and office equipment
- Printing, medical and manufacturing equipment
- Industrial plant equipment
What Types of Business Equipment Finance Arrangements Are Available?
The following is a brief summary of the types of finance arrangements available in the market place:
- Asset Lease - This arrangement type enables you (the customer) to have the use of your business equipment and the benefits of ownership, while the financier (lender) retains actual ownership of the business equipment
- Commercial Hire Purchase - In this business equipment loan arrangement, you (the customer) hires the business equipment from the financier (lender) for a fixed monthly repayment over a set period of time (i.e. 2 to 5 years)
- Equipment Rental - It is an agreement between the financier (lender) and you (the customer) whereby the lender buys the business equipment on behalf of you and rents it back to you over a fixed period of time (i.e. 2 to 5 years)
- Chattel Mortgage - Under this agreement, you (the customer) takes ownership of the business equipment (chattel) at the time of the purchase
Singh Finance recommends that you seek independent expert advice before choosing any one of the above finance options for buying business equipment. It is because tax implications and accounting treatments vary for each option.
How Can We At Singh Finance Help You?
Take advantage of our professionally qualified finance experts, who have access to multiple lenders. They will arrange low rate business equipment finance for you. Our finance brokers will save you hours of your valuable time in trying to source the right finance for you.
Contact Us Today
If you are seeking assistance and you want further clarification in choosing a suitable business equipment finance, look no further. Singh Finance's expert finance broker can help you. Enquire online or call on 0424 190 908.
Singh Finance Pty Ltd
P.O Box 4042
Parramatta NSW 2124
Ph: 0424 190 908
Fax No. 02 9608-6279
How to choose the Right Business Equipment Finance?
The right equipment can help your business in becoming more productive and profitable. So, if you want to drive your business forward and you don't have the available cash flow to invest in equipment, you can obtain finance for it. Business equipment finance can be used for purchasing new and used equipment or vehicles. It will help you in conserving your working capital for other purposes like inventory or operating expenses. Read More...
Quick Financial Solutions for Buying Business Equipment
Equipment is important for running any business. So, it is very essential to get quick business finance for buying new equipment and machinery. Take expert help from Singh Finance and avail the most affordable financial solutions. Read More...
How to End your Financial Problems with Caveat Loans
Caveat loans can help every business owner in paying off debts and expanding business operations. The loan can be availed within 24 hours by securing a property against it. Business owners with bad credit history should not worry because credit checks are not necessary for obtaining the loan. Read More...