Agricultural loans are sometimes also referred to as farm loans. Whether you are updating your farming equipment, acquiring an agricultural property, or starting a farm business in Australia, you might, in one way or another, need to take out an Agricultural loan. These loans address the needs and demands of the farming industry and rural life itself; therefore, they are more flexible than other loan types in the finance industry.
Specialised Agribusiness Finance Solutions
Farms are financed like no other business, which means only professionally qualified, and specialized finance brokers can arrange the required finance for you.
Do You Need Specialised Agricultural Loan / Farm Finance?
If you said yes, then Singh Finance can arrange your specialised agricultural loan / farm finance for any of the following situations you may need
- You need to buy cropping supplies (e.g. weed spray or fertiliser) and you want to pay it off after harvest
- You are a livestock producer looking to purchase vet supplies that you can pay for with your next sale proceeds
- You want to increase your livestock numbers
- You want to buy a neighbouring property
- You would like to consolidate all your agricultural finance into one loan, making your finance simpler and more cost effective
- You are looking to purchase, upgrade or replace your farm or business equipment
- Drought survival assistance
- To meet your seasonal expenses
What Factors Determine The Agricultural Loan Type?
Ascertaining what loan is the most appropriate for you will depend on your current situation and a range of factors such as
- Your eligibility for this loan type (i.e. you must be an Australian primary producer)
- How much you want to borrow
- The amount of equity that you have
- Your time frame
- Your defined Agribusiness sector
- Your required loan term and interest type (e.g. variable or fixed interest)
Why Choose Singh Finance?
It is always advisable to start the finance application process with Singh Finance as soon as possible to find out straight away.
- Your loan purpose and the loan type
- How much you can borrow
- Your interest rate and the monthly loan repayment
Our team of professionally qualified finance brokers is experts and they
- Have processed Agricultural loans for many of our clients
- Deal with Business Development Managers that fully understand agricultural finance
- Will source you loans that give you the choice of fixed or variable interest rate options
- Will ensure repayments can be tailored to suit your cash flow cycle with monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or annual repayment options
- Will provide you with further help to enable you to manage your cash flow and make your farming business more profitable
- Can organise line of credit facilities, and assistance with equipment finance
While you concentrate on your farm, our team of professionally qualified finance brokers will
- Look at your overall financial position, and they will establish a budget for you
- Eliminate the stress and time it takes in running around trying to find your own finance package solution and at the right price
Your Customised Agricultural Loan Solutions
If you are an Australian farmer who badly needs financial support, do not worry. Because we have a team of professionally qualified finance brokers who have access to numerous specialised lenders and they
- Are experts in customising suitable Agricultural loan and insurance package solutions for you?
- Will structure your Agricultural finance package to suit your individual needs, budget and circumstances
- Will help get you the best Agricultural loan deal you want in the quickest possible time and without the hassle of running around trying to find your own finance
- Will liaise with the specialised lenders to give you the best possible Agricultural loan package solution and at the right price
Contact Singh Finance Today
For an obligation free assessment and, to arrange a pre-approval for you, please contact us or visit our website and enquire on agricultural loans by completing our "Contact Us" page, on the website, and one of our professionally qualified and expert finance brokers will contact you, to make an appointment to see you at a time and place convenient to you.